Located on the New England Tablelands in the stunning town of Walcha, the Walcha Caravan Park is a popular tourist park, and has been meticulously upgraded to one of the only AAA four star parks in New South Wales.
Featuring accommodation to suit all guests, from deluxe three bedroom cabins which sleep six to the standard cabin, visitors can choose from fully self-contained ensuite cabins or opt for the bare essentials with an immaculate amenities block featuring piped music.
If camping is more your thing, the Walcha Caravan Park also boasts eight grassy powered drive through sites, powered slab sites, shady camp sites and is pet friendly. Make use of the full facilities including the camp kitchen with microwave, wood heater, fridge, stove and hot water, or take a short stroll into town.
Friendly hospitality, great facilities and cheap rates make this park on of New South Wales finest.
Located 447 km north west of Sydney, Walcha is home to some of the most magnificent eco experiences in Australia. Comprising over 156,000 ha of National Park and wilderness within the shire, the stunning area is also part of the World Heritage Central Eastern Rainforests Reserves.
On Saturday night the owners put dinner on in the camp kitchen for all clients to enjoy (by donation to Westpac helicopters). Come and make new friends and get fed. Menu changes weekly.
- The amenities within the caravan park are truly one the best in Australia
- Dump Point
- Gas available as swap or fill
- Landscaped grounds with bitumen roads
- 8 grassy drive thru sites with privacy hedges between every second one
- Camp kitchen with all conveniences. Including a wood heater & TV
- We have out door fire pits to use but please bring your own wood