Hidden behind a tall and unassuming garden fence is The Elms, a private and quiet little cottage.
As with each of our properties, it is elegantly appointed and fully self-contained -perfect for a single or couple, with one queen bedroom.
The cottage is close to the New England Regional Art Museum (NERAM) and also the New England Conservatorium of Music (NECOM), and is within comfortable walking distance of the CBD.
- Will accommodate up to two guests
- Private garden
- One queen bed
- All linen provided
- Electric blanket & down quilt
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Full-sized fridge
- Iron and ironing board
- Free NBN wifi
- Under cover, off street parking
- No smoking, no animals accepted