At the monthly farmer’s markets held in most New England towns, you’ll also find local honey, home-made jams and chutneys, olive oil, teas and, of course, assorted garden vegetables and free-range eggs, among the array of local food products for sale.
The markets offer the perfect opportunity to taste fresh regional produce, stock up on plenty of goodies and meet the local growers and farmers.
Armidale Farmers Market
- 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month, 8am - 1pm, Curtis Park
- last Sunday of every month, 8am - 1pm, Armidale Mall
Wallangarra Railway Markets
– first Sunday each of month, 8am - 12pm, Wallangarra Railway Station
Uralla's Unique Markets
- last Saturday of every month, 9am - 12pm, Pioneer Park (opposite Uralla Information Centre)
Walcha Farmers Market
- 3rd Saturday of every month (excl. winter months), 8:30am - 12:30pm, McHatten Park, Corner Fitzroy and South Streets
Walcha Quota Christmas Markets
- last Saturday of November, 8am - 2pm