Check out these great rides – a collection of memorable day and multi-day routes across the beautiful Tenterfield Shire.
Tenterfield Shire’s quiet gravel roads and remote, high-country wilderness trails offer breath taking cycling experiences. From easy-paced rambles to multi-day bike-packing epics,
Tenterfield offers a range of great gravel and off-road adventures. Escape to stunning scenery and relaxed country vibe along our quiet country roads. Spectacular scenery abounds with rock monoliths, waterfalls, gorges, wild rivers and wildlife in World-Heritage National Parks.
Ride your heart out. And when you’re ready to relax with a hot shower and a good feed, Tenterfield and the Shire’s villages offer plenty of accommodation and eating options – great pubs, motels and B&Bs – along with restaurants and cafes with great coffee, boutique shopping, arts & crafts and collectables.
- Tenterfield Northern Loop | 7.8km
- Boonoo Boonoo Short Circuit | 14km
- Tenterfield Northern Loop | 17km
- Lindrook Loop | 20km
- Imbergers Loop | 40km
- Black Swamp Road | 47km
- Woodside – Gunyah Day Ride | 54km
- The Gunyah Return Day Ride | 55km
- Timbarra – Lindrook Loop | 85km
- Billirimba Lookout | 96km
- Bolivia and Back | 115km
- Tenterfield – Harrigans Lane | 120km
- Rocky River and Drake Overnighter | 139km
- Tenterfield to Stanthorpe Overnighter | 141km
- Tenterfield – Bolivia – Torrington Overnighter | 179km
- The Deepwater Loop | 238km
- The Texas Lasso | 325km
These routes are a part of a collection of day and multi-day routes created by Jorja Creighton aka @jambi_jambi for Visit Tenterfield.
Discover more things to see and do in Tenterfield at the Tenterfield Visitor Information Centre
157 Rouse Street, Tenterfield NSW
(02) 6736 1082